• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Noise reduction is not working

Community Beginner ,
Apr 22, 2018 Apr 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi members. I am facing a problem with Lightroom CC. The noise reduction is not working in Library module after I have done the editing in Develop module. Even when I export my photo external HDD, the noise is still appear on the photo. Can somebody pls tell me what should I do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 23, 2018 Apr 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of Lightroom do you use? Can you show us some screenshots so we can see the issue?

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi Axel, I’m using Lightroom CC 7.3. how do I attach the photo to show you ? I have been trying to do it since this morning to add to my question. Many thanks in advance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can attach a picture or screenshot with the marked symbol. See screenshot below.

2018-04-23 12_50_15-Noise reduction is not working _ Adobe Community.png

Before you can attach a picture you have to save it on your harddisk.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Axel, thank you for your info. Hope the two screenshots able to give you some ideas the problem that I am having.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2018-04-23 at 6.57.32 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-04-23 at 6.57.53 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This seems to be a bug that was already present in earlier versions.

https://www.lightroomqueen.com/community/threads/noise-reduction-not-showing-in-library-module-with-...

Mac: Noise reduction not visible in develop fill/fit mode

Do you have tried to deactivate the GPU support. If the noise appears when you view in 1:1 mode and not in the FIT or FILL mode?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines