however after update, I can't not use.

if I touch that menu, then I have to see 404 error

how can I use ui kit

plz answer to me 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 15, 2017 Sep 15, 2017

The menu should take you to webpages to download the UI Kits here are the links it sends me to (which work for me in the USA):

Apple iOS

Google Material

Microsoft Windows

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 15, 2017 Sep 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The menu should take you to webpages to download the UI Kits here are the links it sends me to (which work for me in the USA):

Apple iOS

Google Material

Microsoft Windows

ā€” Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2018 Apr 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there -

I've tried downloading several times to no avail.  The file is downloading as .dmg.  When I go to select the app to open, XD is not an option despite being loaded on my PC. I've tried going into XD and opening the file directly, but the .dmg filetype doesn't show up (even with showing "All Files").  I'm at a loss.  Any guidance would be most appreciated.

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 23, 2018 Apr 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apple's downloads are .dmg files (a virtual disk image). They work natively on Macs, but not on Windows. I have not tested it, but it looks like you can use 7-zip to open them on Windows. How to Open a DMG File in Windows

ā€” Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 14, 2018 Aug 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's about the dumbest thing ever. I downloaded XD in hopes it'd be "simpler" than Affinity. Almost every Adobe product I try is garbage and this proves it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 14, 2018 Aug 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is not dumb. Adobe does not owe you UI kits (no one does). Adobe links to the companies (like Apple) that kindly make UI Kits to make it easier for you design for their platform. Apple provides them in a Mac friendly download format, that sadly is not as Windows friendly (blame Apple for that). But you can open .dmg files on Windows using the free app 7-zip app (which is a great app I always use for Zipping on Windows anyway).

Adobe links to their original maker's websites so you always get the latest version straight from the source. I don't see a problem with XD doing this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 15, 2017 Sep 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please post the URL that gives you the 404 here? We will work to fix it on our end.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines