Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premier Pro crashing?

Explorer ,
Apr 23, 2018 Apr 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I'm having huge issues with the latest update to PP.

I'm going to have to revert back to an older version before I lose my mind.

Is CC 2017 the most stable?

R

Philip

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you on 12.1.1? Which came out last weekend or so?

And what issues are you having?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

More information needed for someone to help... please click below and provide the requested information

-Troubleshooting https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2261475

-Premiere Pro Video Editing Information FAQ http://forums.adobe.com/message/4200840

You may not be able to revert, read https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2413891 for information on previous versions being removed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 01, 2018 May 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, I am having issues too and about to lose my mind.

- I can't import a synced xml file from plural eyes w/o premiere crashing

- Everytime I try to export a 2.64 video file at 1080 Youtube HD, it freezes.

This has caused problems with my boss who's now editing his videos himself cause he can't rely on me. Please help us revert back to old one or have an update that fixes this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 30, 2018 May 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can always have multiple versions of PrPro installed if they are from different build series. When you look at the "about PrPro" info, you can see the build series in the number-dot-number version listing, such as 11.1 or 12.1.1.

The numbers before the first dot are the build series numbers, the ones after the version of that build. The 2017 version is 11.x builds, and you can have an7 11.x build alongside any 12.x build.

If you want an earlier version in say the 12.x series, it's a similar process to finding & installing an earlier version except you need to uninstall the later version of 12.x first.

So ... in the Adobe CC app, Apps section, on the PrPro line, click the blue down-arrow to the far right. Then select "other versions" which pops up a list of available versions. Select the one you want, and it will install.

When you install, I would suggest always selecting the "advanced options" button, then deselecting "remove previous versions". This way you can keep working with any previous version you have already installed.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines