• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Making a new clip in source Window from timeline

Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2018 Apr 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been a question I've had for years...When in the timeline and you have a clip you double click it and view it in the source monitor. Is there a way to generate a new clip from that clip the source monitor without going to the project panel or copying and pasting? Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 23, 2018 Apr 23, 2018

Position  the timeline playhead on the clip you want to load the source clip of to the source monitor and type the "F" key.

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can make a subclip by going to Clip > Make Subclip

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply, not quite what I'm after...I just want the same effect as right clicking a clip in timeline>reveal in project>double-clicking to reveal in source window...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Position  the timeline playhead on the clip you want to load the source clip of to the source monitor and type the "F" key.

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks this whole time I though match framing would affect the clip on my timeline. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines