Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Default corrections in the developpment module

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2018 Apr 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi;

i have troubles when i use the tool to correct local default on LR 7.3 classic CC.

When i use the tool, the location to duplicate doesn't appear.

For example, i have a few dust on a sky. I use the brush to duplicate the dust to remove it but the location it takes doesn't appear.

BUT on the same image, if i do the same thing on the foreground (grass for example), the brush is displayed

How to solve ??

Thks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry, but could you be more precise? What do you mean with 'the brush to duplicate'? To remove a spot, all you have to do is click on it with the Spot Removal tool. If you mean the circles of previous spot removals don't show, then look at the bottom of the window. There is a small 'Tool Overlay' in the left corner. Set it to 'Always'.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have cropped a photo than sometimes the source circle (second circle) for a spot removal is OFF THE PHOTO.  You should see a line going for the clicked circle to the source circle or off the photo. If you If you really need to see the source spot to move it you will have to temporarily uncrop the image. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it is not the problem : the circle doesnt appear even when i tock on the display on the bottom

(just to precize: i use LR for 4 years now every day)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<< I'm sorry, but could you be more precise? What do you mean with 'the brush to duplicate'? To remove a spot, all you have to do is click on it with the Spot Removal tool. If you mean the circles of previous spot removals don't show, then look at the bottom of the window. There is a small 'Tool Overlay' in the left corner. Set it to 'Always'. >>

you are right but when ticked ; it doesn't appear on some images. What is strange is that the circle can appear for example is i click on the foreground but when i did (without changing anything) on the sky, it doesn't appear

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hi again;

here is my screen using the tool removal display ; there are 5 spots removes in the top of the image (in the sky) ....image4144.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines