• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need a fix

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2009 Feb 10, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a situation where I am storing Json objects as a string in the database. When I read this out and pass it into a structure which I then convert to a json object using SerializeJson, the json object read in from the database becomes a string wrapped with quotation marks. It seems to me the more logical way to process this is to use an IsJSON() within the SerializeJson function and create a priority for pre-existing json objects to remain and become a native object in the final json object. If you agree, can we get this update in the next hotfix please?

Regards,
Micah Knox
TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not an official support channel for Adobe. This is a peer
driven support platform provided by Adobe.

There is an official Wish contact:
http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I think you are asking the wrong crowd. None of us work for adobe. Somewhere on this site is a bug report/feature request page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation