• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Need to reinstall Audition 3.1

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2018 Apr 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently found out the BAD NEWS concerning Adobe Audition 3. I tried the steps you outlined but found no serial number along side. I used my serial number on the box of AA3 Discs, the product I paid hard earned money for, and this would not work. I was told, via pop up window, that my number is invalid. I produce a Radio Show with this product and can no longer do so, unless I purchase another product. Any suggestions would be very well appreciated

Carl

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 26, 2018 Apr 26, 2018

Carl, there will no longer be a need to use the original installation disc.  I checked yesterday and the Audition 3.0 installation files and serial number are available on the page I referenced in message #1.

If the page is not displaying properly then use a different web browser or computer to download the software.  You can download the installation files to a USB if you are unable to resolve the browser error on the Windows 7 computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 25, 2018 Apr 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branching to a new discussion.

Carl, please see Activation server shut down for Creative Suite 2, Acrobat 7, and Macromedia products which provides details regarding the titles affected by the activation server shut down.  You will want to use the link to the new serial number, and installation files, to reinstall Audition 3.0.

If you continue to encounter errors then what operating system are you attempting to install Audition 3.0 on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2018 Apr 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Jeff,     Thank You for getting back to me so quickly.  I am using Windows 764-bit Operating System. I tried to re-install with the Audition 3 disc and nothing opened. Used theActivation server shut down for Creative Suite 2, Acrobat 7, and Macromedia products and the only serial number listed is for Loopology. I've got more digging to do. Thanks again for your help on this.Carl

Virus-free. www.avg.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 26, 2018 Apr 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Carl, there will no longer be a need to use the original installation disc.  I checked yesterday and the Audition 3.0 installation files and serial number are available on the page I referenced in message #1.

If the page is not displaying properly then use a different web browser or computer to download the software.  You can download the installation files to a USB if you are unable to resolve the browser error on the Windows 7 computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2018 Apr 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Jeff, Happy to say that worked perfectly. Thank You very much for your time and expertise for Adobe Audition 3 re-installation. Best. 

Carl

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 30, 2018 Apr 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Excellent!  Thanks for the update, Carl!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines