• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio bug and more trouble in Version 12.1.0 (Build 186)

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2018 Apr 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I installed the latest version of Premere Pro this week, and I've noticed that at least 10 times this week the audio in my timeline gets muted for no obvious reason. If I Solo a track and then "un-Solo" it, the audio comes back.

Is anyone else experiencing the same? It's a super quick fix, but a little annoying.

I'm on an iMac 27" Retina Late 2015, 4GHz Intel Core i7, 32GB 1867 MHz DDR3 RAM, AMD Radeon R9 M395 2GB

My project now quite a few times also freeze up when rendering. It can suddenly stop at a random %, and I have to force quit and reopen the project.

Hoping for a fix soon for these two!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 14, 2018 May 14, 2018
Engaged ,
Apr 06, 2018 Apr 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello galvanm68274330,

I have the same problem since the update to 12.1,

with "all channels mute/solo" and back it usually works  again.

HP Workstation, Win10, M4000...

by the way, it only happens in my timeline, but not when I open clips from the media bin...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 14, 2018 May 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2018 Apr 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your not alone, does it for me as well.

Adobe has clearly sacked it QC dept and relies in its users to find the bugs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 26, 2018 Apr 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too . .  same thing exactly . . phantom track muting and freezes on renders . . .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Apr 26, 2018 Apr 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem on Windows. we need to wait for the next update where the bug will be fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2018 May 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know if there's a better thread for this, but this is my EXACT issue and would like to add my vote to the tally. It gets even more annoying when you have several unique multi-cam clips on a timeline - you then have to go into EACH sequence to solo/un-solo and the audio magically returns to your master sequence. This is becoming a tremendous time-waster when editing a film!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines