• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pen problems after windows update on Lenovo Yoga

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2018 Apr 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have problems with my pen on my Lenovo Yoga 14 after the latest Windows 10 Update. I rolled back the update and the problem disappeared. Unfortunately, because I have Windows 10 Home I cannot pause the update so it keeps re-installing. There is no ability to pause updates in Windows 10 Home.

I am thinking of using Services to disable updates but that worries me -- will it make my system unstable?

Will the Wintab work around work for my laptop 2-1 as it does for Wacom etc? I am going crazy, I have an exhibition coming up and I need to finish my artwork. I am losing time. Thanks for your help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

You could try the Wintab work around, take a look at this thread

Photoshop - Wacom - Latest Update Bug

If you have Windows 10 Pro you can defer updates

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I tried the suggestions and so far they have worked for my Lenovo Yoga 14 -- (thank Buddha and all of those who provided suggestions). I haven't re-installed the update as yet --- how will I know that its safe to reinstall??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2018 Apr 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have a yoga 14, and I found a workaround that works after installing the update.

I followed the steps on Ged Traynor's Link, but when you get to step 3, you cannot configure the Wacom in the same way on the Yoga 14, because you don't have access to the same control panel. If you restart photoshop after completing steps 1 and 2, the problem remains.

So, I ended up following the Regedit steps in this reddit thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/Windowsink/comments/8508fi/controlling_pen_behavior_in_windows_10/

This resolved the issue for me. I didn't go back and remove the file created in the Photoshop settings, and everything seems to be working fine, even with the update installed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines