• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic CC slideshow can't distinguish between clicks across multiterminazls

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2018 Apr 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

version 6, which I clung to as long as possible, on my iMac distinguished between the terminal it was displaying on, and the second terminal, in which I could do anything, if I recall. at least, I could click on that terminal without terminating the slideshow.

now I can't do that. I presume it has something to do with being CC, and so who would think about machine issues anymore. so, I can't really use the slideshow any longer and do other work on my computer, and since the images within a catalog are virtiual, there is no other potential slideshow, such as bridge since it can't read into the catalog.

it is just what it is. there are all sorts of little nits between the desktop, which I've used since the first issue, and have all muscle procedural memory maps that come up short. that's just what depending on software means. I'm not complaining. I'm just pointing it out in case anyone from adobe Lightroom parses this.

I love the new dehaze slider.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?