• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Virtual copies - storage location?

Participant ,
Apr 28, 2018 Apr 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! Everything in the folders Lightroom...

After the transfer of the catalog all virtual copies of images were lost. Is it possible to restore them? I have a virtual copy that has processing settings.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All data about VCs is stored in the catalogue. So how have you transferred your catalogue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did not tolerate the catalogue itself... I transferred all settings from AppData, partially setting up the catalog from the "Lightroom Settings"... And the image files themselves.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you imported the photos into a new catalog, then virtual copies will not transfer this way. You need to use the previous catalog.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank You! Wish.. I thought the physical copies had to be present somewhere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to copy the catalogue file. It's usually called Lightroom Catalog.lrcat . AppData just has templates and presets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have already created a new catalog and transferred 10,000 images, renamed them, reformulated metadata... It's too late to step back..)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well-tolerated and modules and tags and keywords, in addition to copies and metadata of their personal plug-in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines