• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic Auto Button

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2018 Apr 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to find out if I can batch process multiple files using the auto button and have each file adjusted accordingly?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 28, 2018 Apr 28, 2018

When I go to view - Grid- it kicks me from develop back to library.

That's right.

I think you missed WobertC's original reply about this: Re: Lightroom Classic Auto Button . In Library's Quick Develop panel in the right column, use the Auto button.  See his screenshot.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 27, 2018 Apr 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure.!

Just use Grid view in the Library module and select all the files you want. (Ctrl+A = ALL files in the window)

Open the Quick Develop panel and click on the [Auto] button in the Tone Control section.

ScreenShot130.jpg

Be aware this will over-ride your slider adjustments,

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2018 Apr 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I selected all files and then hit the auto button it only adjusted the first file, I am looking to adjust all the files.  But thanks for your info.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I selected all files and then hit the auto button it only adjusted the first file

The Auto button in Library's Quick Develop panel will adjust all the selected files.  Some troubleshooting questions:

Were you in LIbrary Grid view when you did this (the menu command View > Grid, causing a grid of thumbnails to display)?  If you were in Library Loupe view, with just one photo showing (View > Loupe), then most commands apply only to the most selected photo, even if you have multiple photos selected in the filmstrip.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Grid view is only available in the Library module.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's right.

I think you missed WobertC's original reply about this: Re: Lightroom Classic Auto Button . In Library's Quick Develop panel in the right column, use the Auto button.  See his screenshot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, feeling a little challenged today.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad you got it figured out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines