• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to find a specific image

Explorer ,
Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I try to find various images that look similar, but I have no luck, I tried google search (uploading the image) and the stock.adobe.com images search(also uploading images), it is any trick that I must know to find(faster) similar images with the one I upload? (not a problem if it is need to be paid)

See this image, I want to find similar to this, woman behind+running+clear sky+cliff+vegetation

a3.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

Hi Cosmin,

Thanks for reaching out to the Stock team. You may find a similar search on the Stock website by typing the specific keywords in the search box (say for example woman running+clear sky+vegetation or woman behind+running).

You may also refer to Stock FAQ: What are the search options in Adobe Stock?  for more details.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cosmin,

Thanks for reaching out to the Stock team. You may find a similar search on the Stock website by typing the specific keywords in the search box (say for example woman running+clear sky+vegetation or woman behind+running).

You may also refer to Stock FAQ: What are the search options in Adobe Stock?  for more details.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2018 Apr 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I feel your good answer also help me to solve and find a specifig image. Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 29, 2018 Apr 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Fira,

Thanks for your kind words, I am glad that I was able to help.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started