• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transfer from Lightroom Classic Mobile to Desktop Without Syncing?

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2018 Apr 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I downloaded photos from my memory card to the Lightroom Classic CC Mobile App while traveling for a few months. I had never used the mobile app before, and I did not sync it to my desktop version of Lightroom before starting my trip. Now, I want to transfer the files and the edits from my mobile app to my desktop....but I don't want to do a full sync because I have too many files in the desktop version to fit on my mobile device. Is there any way to make this transfer easily? From looking online it looks like my only options are a full sync with Lightroom Classic CC Desktop or transferring the files 15 at a time to my computer. Any suggestions for an easier way?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 24, 2018 Apr 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just sync it. Your worry about "too many files in the desktop to fit on my mobile device" version is incorrect - it will only sync those images that you choose.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2018 Apr 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great thank you John! Is there a way to migrate the photos to my desktop without converting to Lightroom CC by chance...?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines