• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I meet some problem with wacom pen,Ps didn't act immediately。

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At first-。-I  not sure if I can explain my problem clearly(事实上我习惯中文!但是似乎英文通用!)but I will try my best.

I'm a paintting learner,and I use PS for many years.Recently I was gald to see ps 2018 came out and update in first time. then I meet two problem ,one of them is

that I can‘t use alt and a slide with pushing the button on my wacom pen which i set it as right mouse(我的天-。-我真希望你们能看懂)to change the size of the brush(keyboard accelerators B)like I used to do. 

another of them is that:when I use wacom pen to paint or write sth,it didn't act immediately,it's nothing like the things happened on a bad PC, like the brush circle slowly follow the mouse pointer​​,mine is that the brush circle didn't act for 0.2 second(maybe 0.3s?),and sikp a short distance to appear under my mouse pointer.

you would find this easily by little trying with wacom pen。

I wonder if I can make them disappear or better by change some setting。or It was a BUG?

谢谢各位!ORZ

finally thank every one read this for my bad english。

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2018 Apr 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the some problemes, can someone help us? Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2018 Apr 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I found the solution in another post in this beatiful site!

Re: wacom tablet jittery with graphic's processing enabled

坤赵73223702 try yourself, I hope it can save you too.

Thanks to you all!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines