• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse Photos Not Loading Properly

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2018 Apr 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello fellow Muse users! I'm desperately reaching out for help and am wondering if anyone else has had a similar issue.

Since the recent Muse 2018.1.0.266 updates, a website I manage is failing to load PNG images correctly. JPEGs work fine, as well as slideshows, Photoshop buttons, etc. but all throughout the site the PNG images only load partially.

I'm also now getting the "Some files on this server are missing or incorrect," however, the site and the images work perfectly when I export to HTML. The image errors happen only when uploading through the Muse FTP and reviewing it online.

You can see what I'm talking about on our website here: www.cvtcc.org

Any ideas? I would be forever grateful, thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 30, 2018 Apr 30, 2018

I cannot see your issues.

Try to clear browser cache and reload. At least for the "Some files on this server are missing or incorrect," it should do the job pretty well.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot see your issues.

Try to clear browser cache and reload. At least for the "Some files on this server are missing or incorrect," it should do the job pretty well.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Major face palm. I felt like it was an update issue, yet it really was so simple!

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines