• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Emailing a PDF with Acrobat DC Pro and Outlook for Mac

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2018 Jan 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, when I try to click on the mail (envelope) icon - I get an error that reads "An error occurred while trying to create a mail document.  Adobe Acrobat is unable to complete your request.  I am using Outlook on Mac (365).  I never used to have issues doing this - it started about a month ago.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 30, 2018 Apr 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mayers,

Sorry for the delayed response.

Are you still facing this issue? If yes, please try following troubleshooting steps:

1- Check if an update is available for Acrobat using "Check for updates" option under "Help" menu, reboot the machine after installing update and try again. You may also download updates from here: Adobe - Acrobat : For Macintosh

2-  If step 2 doesn't work, try troubleshooting steps given here: Attach to email option is not working | Acrobat DC, Acrobat Reader DC

3- You may also try the steps suggested in this link by Barbara Adams: Error when using Outlook as default mail application in Acrobat DC (Sign and Send PDFs)

Thank You,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines