• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Printing to PDF No Longer Works with FireFox 58.0.2 64bit

Participant ,
Mar 04, 2018 Mar 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Printing to a PDF worked perfectly until I upgraded from FF version 56 to 58.0.2.  FF tells me this is the latest version.  The PDF gives either/or a blank page or an error message that simply says, "An error occurred while printing" and a blank page is the result.  I just hate updating FF.  It always produces problems.

PC, Windows 10.

Thanks.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 01, 2018 May 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello WSC,

Sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused. As per the description above, you are not able to Print to PDF with Firefox 58.0.2 browser, is that correct?

Please make sure you are opening the file using the Adobe plugin, not the built-in PDF plugins of the browser firefox http://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/pdf-browser-plugin-configuration.html

You can also refer to the following Adobe article Enable Create PDF extension for Mozilla Firefox, Adobe Acrobat

Try updating the Acrobat once from help>check for updates, reboot the machine after installing the updates. Also, update the Firefox, and see if this brings any difference.

Let us know how it goes and share your findings.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2019 May 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Anand Sri,

just found your post. 15min ago, my Firefox Quantum Vers. 66.0.3 (64-bit german) just kick out several add-ons (also the installed Acrobat Add-on (Vers. 18.0.9   Jan 31st, 2019)) with an error message "non-verification with Firefox
Any idea up to date? Seems to be a very new problem...
Best regards,

Wolfgang

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2019 May 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe Acrobat Firefox Addon works!
Seemed to be a Firefox certificate problem...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines