• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to put the page size in the lower left corner of the screen

Community Beginner ,
Mar 20, 2018 Mar 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This feature was available in Preferences in Adobe XI, but either no longer there or very well hidden. I frequently have large documents with multiple page sizes. The odd page sizes will stop a print job, wasting paper and time.

Is this feature still available and, if so, where is it, please?

I know I can hover my mouse over the lower left corner to get the size, but this is not practical with 100+ page documents.

Thanks!

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 01, 2018 May 01, 2018

I figured it out - it turns out the Edit/Preferences function is there, but if you have chosen a different color scheme, i.e., gray or dark gray, the title row at the top is displayed as white text on a white background, therefore invisible. Once I hovered the mouse over the title bar, the options became visible and I was able to show the page size on the bottom of the page portion of the screen.

I felt like an idiot, but it works now.

Thanks for all your support!

Now if only I can figure out how

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to Edit - Preferences - Page Display and tick "Always show document page size".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That works very nicely – for Adobe Acrobat XI. I upgraded to DC today and can’t find it.

Thanks, though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess it's (yet another) step back in terms of functionality between XI and DC...

You can ask for it to be returned here: Acrobat for Windows and Mac: Top (1262 ideas) – Share your feedback on Acrobat DC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 01, 2018 May 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I figured it out - it turns out the Edit/Preferences function is there, but if you have chosen a different color scheme, i.e., gray or dark gray, the title row at the top is displayed as white text on a white background, therefore invisible. Once I hovered the mouse over the title bar, the options became visible and I was able to show the page size on the bottom of the page portion of the screen.

I felt like an idiot, but it works now.

Thanks for all your support!

Now if only I can figure out how to mark this as "answered", my day will be made!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 13, 2023 Oct 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the "Always show document page size" checked on the Preferences,  and hover the mouse over the title bar does not work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines