• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Navigation windown in top right of acrobat xi

New Here ,
May 01, 2018 May 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I get rid of the navigation square window in top right hand corner of the page. There is an X to close it, but it then re-opens. I want to disable the feature but how do I do it please. It is the window that shows you where you are on the page.

Crispin

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 01, 2018 May 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post a screenshot (using the Insert Image tool when replying via the browser, NOT via email) of what you're referring to?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 02, 2018 May 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it is the window top right - I can close it by clicking on the X top right but when I scroll down another page it pops up again - it sits over the find box which I then cannot use. I want to disable it permanently.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's your exact version of Acrobat? Look under Help - About Adobe Acrobat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat XI pro

I have just migrated to a new PC and had to down load the purchase again - although the window was there on old pc when I closed it it did not pop up again when working with the same open document.

Operating system on both PCs was Windows 10 although old pc was initially Windows XP till i downloaded Windows 10.

Crispin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's not the exact version number I asked for. It should be something like "11.0.10", or something like that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry 11.0.23

thanks for your help and interest

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 25, 2018 Jul 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi AofL,

Please refer to the following forum threads discussing the similar topic:

Disable popup preview when clicking on scroll bar

Can not preview with Adobe Acrobat Reader

Thanks,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines