• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble with Photoshop Work Space

New Here ,
May 01, 2018 May 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I'm having an issue with the way my Photoshop program is operating.

When ever I am zoomed in on the canvas/work space, the brush tool, eraser tool, and any other touch-sensitive tool does not respond. Instead, the canvas moves around the screen as if the Hand tool is permanently enabled. If I am zoomed out to where the canvas fits the work space area, the brush tool and all other tools work fine. It only happens when I am zoomed in on the canvas. Also, this problem only happen when I am using my Wacom Intous tablet and stylus. when I'm using a computer mouse, the tools work the way they're suppose to. I don't know if this is a problem with Photoshop or my tablet settings, but it seemed to start after the latest Windows update.

Its frustrating because I'm a digital painter and I can't work on anything. Any help or advice will be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 01, 2018 May 01, 2018

Hi

The issue was caused by Microsoft in an update and Microsoft have now released a further update to fix it. So now there is no need to apply the various workarounds in the forum threads. Just follow this link and install update KB4093105.

Cannot paint with stylus when zoomed in on image | Windows 10

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop problem  It is a Microsoft Windows Update causing the problem, see the link for instructions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

The issue was caused by Microsoft in an update and Microsoft have now released a further update to fix it. So now there is no need to apply the various workarounds in the forum threads. Just follow this link and install update KB4093105.

Cannot paint with stylus when zoomed in on image | Windows 10

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines