• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Font color trouble

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2009 Feb 10, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get inconsistent results when changing some font style colour in the style sheet (Format > Styles). There are highlight and font colours.
(1) I notice that whaever hex colour I type in for the font, it then gets saved as the next style's highlight colour, weven tho that style seems to work ok.
(2) I have tried to add a color for the font by seleting in the Format>Font list a hex colour such as #28517a. Tried white, transparent and auto for hgihlight colour and it just blanks out the text color. Also tried typein in a new hex color but it sometimes doesn't work. (It does work using #af0300 for font even toho highlight shows as X006898 -blue, it displays a normal background)
selecting a standard color lie Navy works - but I need another colour.
(3) How do I delete unwanted colors from that drop-down list of colours?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 10, 2009 Feb 10, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just on 3, look in rhcolor.apj

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 11, 2009 Feb 11, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To add to Peter's post, I wonder if it may be best to add all your colours to the rhcolor.apj file (you can do this in RH itself using the Format > Colours menu item) and then assigning these to your styles.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2009 Feb 11, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm going to give that a try Colum - it's a good idea.
I should also add that we are set up for VSS to do the RoboHelp version control. So heavan knows what effect that is having. that's another can of worms altogether.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 12, 2009 Feb 12, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Provided all the required files are being checked in/out I'd have thought VSS would have no effect whatsoever. However if they're not...

As you said it's a can of worms.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp