• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fuji GFX50S RAF files

Explorer ,
May 01, 2018 May 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will the latest version of LR be able to import Fuji GFX50S RAF files directly or will they have to first be converted to DNG?  PS CR  can open the files without a problem.

thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 02, 2018 May 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jaspermontgomery,

The Fujifilm GFX 50S raw support was introduced in Lightroom 6.9. Which version of Lightroom are you using?

See Cameras supported by Camera Raw

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for the reply.

Best

Sent from my iPad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2018 Aug 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have updated to LR 6.9 and cannot open fuji film gfx 50s RAF files still.... what is the possible solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 05, 2018 Aug 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

kurth44590878  wrote

I have updated to LR 6.9 and cannot open fuji film gfx 50s RAF files still.... what is the possible solution?

Check that you have 6.9 or later - ideally 6.14. Go to Help > System Info, copy the first line, and paste it here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom version: 6.9 [ 1106920 ]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So precisely what happens when you try to import these files into LR? In the Import dialog box, do thumbnails display? Can you import these files? Are there any error messages? If so, what is the exact wording?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I attempt to import files and it indicates that the RAF files cannot be opened by Lightroom. I indicates that Preview is Unavailable for this file. I attempt to load and The wording is "The file cannot be opened by Lightroom. (1)

File: DSF8430.RAF

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 06, 2018 Aug 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Precisely how are you attempting to import the files? Are you using LR and the File > Import Photos and Video menu command? You're not doing anything like double clicking the files, are you?

Are you importing the files from the flash card, or from a folder?

Update LR to 6.14 and see if that makes a difference.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

fully supported, the new profiles workflow also has the fuji (camera) profiles!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines