Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Manual php script works in localhost but not in hosting

Explorer ,
Apr 28, 2018 Apr 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear,

Hope you can help me with this. I'm developing a portfolio. I did all the design in muse but I'm planning to load the portfolio with php. So I leave a blank space to add a script once I export the entire site.

When I test the script in my localhost it works properly but when I upload to my hosting the script doesn't work and the page is all blank. I see the html code generated and where I placed the php script I see empty comments like this <!-- -->

The same code in php works ok in the same hosting but the problem is when I insert in a page generated by muse.

Anyone can help me with this please?

Many thanks in advanced!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Apr 28, 2018 Apr 28, 2018

Hi Everyone,

I did find the issue, and it has nothing to do with Muse. I was not calling ok to my database. I did some test and fixed. It's working excellent.

Thanks anyway

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Apr 28, 2018 Apr 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone,

I did find the issue, and it has nothing to do with Muse. I was not calling ok to my database. I did some test and fixed. It's working excellent.

Thanks anyway

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 02, 2018 May 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for letting us know. Appreciate it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines