• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat DC email button not working

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2018 Mar 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have seen this issue many times and see it on this very forum - unresolved. I am running the latest build of Windows 10 and Outlook 2016. At one time DC would prompt me for an Outlook profile. This has now gone away and after 2 clicks of the email button in DC pro there is what appears to be a hidden modal dialog locking out the user from DC. Closing it via task manager is the only option.

The profile prompt did not make any sense as there is only one OL profile and emailing attachments form anywhere else works perfectly.

I went into preferences and unselected and reselected Outlook as the default email client. The rudimentary article that point to running Outlook in Exchange Cached mode and Acrobat DC being fully updated is of no help. Attach to email option is not working | Acrobat DC, Acrobat Reader DC

This is a frequent issue. Can we get real help on this one?

Thank you,

Al

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 01, 2018 May 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This article might have the fix, but not sure.  I'm going to test tonight and see if I can get this resovled.  email button doesn't work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 02, 2018 May 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Alp,

Sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused. AS per the description above, email button in Acrobat Pro DC is not working, Is that correct?

Please check for any pending updates of Acrobat from help>check for updates, reboot the machine after installing any pending updates and see if this brings any difference.

Try repairing Outlook once from Control Panel. As you mentioned that you have already tried the troubleshooting from the following Adobe article Attach to email option is not working | Acrobat DC, Acrobat Reader DC and the issue still persists.

Please share the following details:

Let us know how it goes and share your findings.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2022 Oct 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Al,

Upon exhausting every suggestion from every forum and guide across the internet, what I found to be the solution for us is... Clearing the user's Outlook calendar reminders. Ugh.

Hope this works for you as well.

Cheers,

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines