• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I update my name that clients view when I send a document for signature

Community Beginner ,
Mar 14, 2018 Mar 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Say my full name is Danielle Middlename Jones and I go by Dani. Originally I had a trial account for Acrobat Pro DC and for trials I never user my real name. Instead I signed up as Danielle Middlename. When we purchased the full subscription plan for Pro DC I updated my profile name in the Adobe account settings to Dani Jones. I am the only account administrator.

When I send PDFs for signature using Acrobat and the client sends it back signed, it shows 'Form between Danielle Middlename' and 'Client' has been signed. When I open Acrobat in the upper right hand corner it shows 'Danielle'

How can I get it to show my preferred name? I don't want to confuse my clients who know me as Dani Jones.

Thank you!

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 02, 2018 May 02, 2018

I actually figured it out when I tried contacting support through chat. I had updated my profile name under the account settings so when I logged into adobe it showed the correct name. But when I went under Manage Plan > Users I still showed up as Danielle Middlename. Even though I was the system administrator I could not update that name. I made another coworker a Systems Administrator and she could log in and change my name.

I don't know why a System Admin cannot change their own name but it n

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 02, 2018 May 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Dani_carrell,

Sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused. AS per the description above, you want to change the display name when you send a PDF for Signature, Is that correct?

To make changes in the display name, you have to change the profile name details from Adobe.com>Manage Account>Account.

The record shows that you are subscribed to Acrobat Pro DC team subscription, I will suggest you to contact the Support team for making any changes in the Profile/Display Name, contact support via Contact Customer Care

You may also refer to Manage your Adobe ID account

Note: You won't be able to make changes in the login name.

Feel free to update this discussion for any further assistance.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I actually figured it out when I tried contacting support through chat. I had updated my profile name under the account settings so when I logged into adobe it showed the correct name. But when I went under Manage Plan > Users I still showed up as Danielle Middlename. Even though I was the system administrator I could not update that name. I made another coworker a Systems Administrator and she could log in and change my name.

I don't know why a System Admin cannot change their own name but it now sends PDFs with signatures with the correct name Dani Jones.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great! Good to hear that the issue got fixed and you are back on track.

The current Subscription you have is an  indirect order purchased under VIP membership, so there are certain changes which can be made from the  backend only if any secondary admin is not added to  the subscription.

For detailed information, you may contact the Adobe support team  Contact Customer Care

Feel free to update this discussion for any further assistance.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines