• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe charater animator

Community Beginner ,
May 02, 2018 May 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there! i dont have much experience using adobe softwares, i could not find a way to upload a background image to animator?

and i would like to know how do i convert my animation into a video? can i combine videos?

I want to combine a real life video with animation. Real life video then play the animation video. Can i do this in character animator?

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 02, 2018 May 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To upload a static images as a background, import it as a puppet. You then add it to a scene just like a puppet.

To convert your animation to video there are several approaches. But inside Character Animator there is an “export” option to send it to Adobe Media Encoder. That is what I normally do.

To combine videos I use either After Effects or Premier Pro. (You can drag a scene from a Character Animator window into After Effects / Premier Pro (which creates a “dynamic link”). Any changes in Character Animator will automatically become visible in AE/PP.) But what I normally do is export a video from Character Animator and merge the video using AE/PP, but that is personal preference.

If you want to have a real life video followed by a Character Animator video, followed by real life video again, I would use Premier Pro. Character Animator cannot edit or merge video files. It can only create video files from animations.

Normally I think of

* Photoshop/Illustrator to draw artwork

* Character Animator to create a video of an animation.

* After Effects to do ”clever things” like masking, chroma keying, advanced titles - “clever stuff”

* Premier Pro to assemble all the parts into a final video

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines