Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp7 with Captivate 3&4

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2009 Feb 12, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I want to integrate a Captivate demo into a Help page. I click Insert> Adobe Captivate demo. I click the file icon to browse for the relevant file. Robohelp freezes and then crashes. I have Captivate 3 and 4 currently on my machine. Is that what is causing the issue? Any fix for this?

Thank you, Ellen

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ellen

I've seen RoboHelp hang when I attempt to insert a Captivate demo that is still open for editing in Captivate. So you should probably double-check to ensure that you have closed the project in Captivate before attempting to insert it into RoboHelp.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Rick,

I have closed all versions of Captivate open before trying this. Managed to integrate captivate demo by using the Multimedia/Demo insert function instead though so works ok :->

Thank you, Ellen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp