• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presets will not apply to selected photo

New Here ,
May 02, 2018 May 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I select a preset, the preset will show in the navigation panel with the change but when I click on the preset to apply to my photo in the develop module it does not apply.  I have reset preferences and disabled plug ins but this has not rectified my problem and I cannot find any answers to my issue.  Please HELP 

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 03, 2018 May 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi cherylt,

We're really sorry for all the trouble caused you. Could you please let us know the exact version of Lightroom you are using now? Also, are you getting any error message as well while applying presets on other images.

Does your presets include the new profiles which are added to the Lightroom in the newer update?

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2018 May 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Mohit

I am using LR 6 it is a paid version I bought outright. There is no error message coming up. Simply when I hover over a preset it changes in the navigation panel but when I click to apply to my photo nothing happens. I am using Windows 10.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on the Telstra Mobile Network

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines