May 03, 2018 May 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just looking at the pic, I'm still trying to figure out what you are doing ... and what the issue is.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to copy time remapping animation from one clip to another. The issue is negative values after pasting.

I did the left one manually. But I need to make a copy of this animation or replace a footage to make a template.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ahh ... so wondering if Byron's comment is on point.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you explain what are the neighboring values? Is it possible to copy these keframes without issues?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I apologize for my terms in English because I am Ecuadorian and I speak in Spanish natively hahaha. I mean the values you have before and after the values that you are pasting.

Make a test with a video where you do not have any Time Remapping keyframes, only what you are going to paste.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try to do it manually? without copying and pasting? Remember that you have neighboring values and it is not the same as if you hit it with nothing at the sides. Maybe this is affecting your copied value.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines