Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock free images

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2017 Mar 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

my creative cloud launch bar says "Get 10 free Adobe Stock images".

Does my cloud subscription include any free images from Adobe Stock?

TOPICS
Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 15, 2017 Mar 15, 2017

Hi mma71,

I understand that you are getting a message for free Stock images on your CC Desktop app. I would like to inform you that customer gets one time free 10 images on a purchase of Creative Cloud subscription and so these are the free images associated with your team account.

You need to log in to Stock photos, royalty-free images, graphics, vectors & videos | Adobe Stock  and select your team name at the top right corner. You will be able to download your free images.

Regards

Himanshu Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mma71,

I understand that you are getting a message for free Stock images on your CC Desktop app. I would like to inform you that customer gets one time free 10 images on a purchase of Creative Cloud subscription and so these are the free images associated with your team account.

You need to log in to Stock photos, royalty-free images, graphics, vectors & videos | Adobe Stock  and select your team name at the top right corner. You will be able to download your free images.

Regards

Himanshu Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Adobe Stock​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 19, 2017 May 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I clicked in the link.  I don't see a name other than my name "kevin".  When I click on that I don't see anything about my 10 FREE images.  All I get are levels of subscriptions for Stock. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 22, 2017 May 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi TwistedRoots

To get 10 free images, you need to sign up for the 10 images/month annual plan.  The first month is free, and if you don't wish to continue with the subscription you can cancel risk free within the first month.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2018 May 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh...so that explains it I guess. I didn't realize there was a timeframe to when we got to use free stock photos. Bummers. I only have two free ones.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2018 Jul 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I pay for the 10 free assets per month but each time i try to use one - it charges me 9.99.  I have had to pay for 6 images at 9.99 each and have the subscription for this.  NOT HAPPY

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 16, 2018 Jul 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mary,

Sorry for a delay in response.

I have checked your account details and noticed that you have subscription under your personal ID for which you are paying and the on-demand purchases of $9.99 are being done on your team's account. Kindly switch your team's account to your subscription account(personal) to use the 10 standard assets which are allocated. Please follow the steps as given below:

• Go to stock.adobe.com
  • Sign in with the Adobe credentials
  • Once done, switch your account from team's to personal(from the drop-down menu) as shown in the screenshot:

Hope this helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started