• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Mobile for IOS2.7 not showing HDR Mode on Iphone 6s Plus

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2017 Mar 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently downloaded the new Lightroom Mobile for IOS2.7 on my iPhone and I have the latest version of Lightroom CC installed on my desktop.  My iPhone has the latest up to date 10.2.1 software installed.  I am not getting the HDR mode in Lightroom mobile.  Is anyone else having difficulties getting the HDR mode in Lightroom Mobile?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 16, 2017 Mar 16, 2017

Douglas, do you have still ios9 running on your iphone 6s+? HDR is only supported for phones with DNG support which started with ios10. Hope this helps. Guidos

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2017 Mar 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

i have iPhone 5s running IOS 10.2.1

i have creative cloud and Lr 2.70 AC2B42

I also do not have the option to go into HDR mode on the camera option. I have uninstalled and reinstall it but still no luck.

Anyone have any ideas why this is not working for me or Doug

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 16, 2017 Mar 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Douglas, do you have still ios9 running on your iphone 6s+? HDR is only supported for phones with DNG support which started with ios10. Hope this helps. Guidos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2017 Mar 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guidos

see my post under Dougs. I have latest IOS but still no option for HDR mode from within latest Lr

Any ideas or help appreciated

regards

mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2018 May 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I'm also having the same problem. I have an iPhone 6s plus, with iOS11.3.1 and LR v.3.2.1. The HDR option is not showing and I only have to profile options: color and monochrome. I have the CC Photography Plan (one year), I have also uninstalled/installed the app many times without success.

Could someone shed some light on this issue? I'm starting to get frustrated that I don't have all the features mentioned in the new app update.

Thanks a lot!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you launch the camera app you should be able to toggle between jpeg and dng at the top of the screen. See this video from Terry White.

How to Shoot RAW on iPhone in Lightroom Mobile - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you

The video was a perfect explanation of why I can't get RAW on my 5s

Regards

Mark

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines