• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

TroubleShooting Help! Will not Print to PDF, error messages.

Community Beginner ,
Mar 23, 2018 Mar 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get a few different type of error messages when I try to print to PDF, I get "Your file waiting to be printed was deleted" also and "The Handle is invalid." Also on our accounting software which is the purpose that I need this to Print to PDF it does not saving at all. It gives me a directory to save it at, but once i click to print nothing is saved. I am at a complete loss of what to do. So far most of what I have searched and found has not helped. I have Repaired Adobe and removed all other versions. From when I remember this started is I used to have Adobe Acrobat DC the trial installed, I signed up for the trial and it worked great once the trial was completed I was no longer able to do this. So i installed Adobe Acrobat XI which is fully licensed and this function has not worked for me after installation. 1.pngCapture.png

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 03, 2018 May 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Hugos,

Sorry for the delayed response.

Are you still facing this issue? If yes, please try following troubleshooting steps:

1- Reboot the machine if you haven't already and check.

2- If that doesn't work, check if an update is available for Acrobat using "Check for updates" option under "Help" menu, reboot the machine after installing update and try again.

3- If that doesn't work, try the steps given in this forum thread: Manually installing PDF Printer

Thank You,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines