Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pre recorded voice recordings in Character Animator CC 2018

Community Beginner ,
May 01, 2018 May 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have pre made a recording of a song to include in my character animator project. I have computed the lip sync of the puppet, based on the voices it heard on the song. I played the song over and realised that there was a ringing sound in the background of the song recording, is there a way to get rid of this, so I can only hear the song, and no background/ringing sounds?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guru , May 04, 2018 May 04, 2018

It's an interesting problem. Here are three screen caps of a timeline with lip sync, done three different ways. Does your timeline look like any of these? If the feedback was not on the original pre-recorded clip -- in A you can delete the audio clip and then insert your original pre-recorded clip; in B you can delete either audio clip. If C, then the feedback is on your original clip, and there is not much that can be done except re-record and start over.

PlayAudioOutsideCH.png

LipSynfThruMic.png

ComputeLipSync.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guru ,
May 01, 2018 May 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the ringing on the original song, or is it feedback that occurred after recording the lip sync?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 04, 2018 May 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Feedback after recording the lip sync

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's an interesting problem. Here are three screen caps of a timeline with lip sync, done three different ways. Does your timeline look like any of these? If the feedback was not on the original pre-recorded clip -- in A you can delete the audio clip and then insert your original pre-recorded clip; in B you can delete either audio clip. If C, then the feedback is on your original clip, and there is not much that can be done except re-record and start over.

PlayAudioOutsideCH.png

LipSynfThruMic.png

ComputeLipSync.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got the video from YouTube and converted it into a WAV format from an MP3 or MP4, something like that. Then I went and clicked I think it was sequence and then compute lip sync from imported audio, I think it said that. The ringing is definitely not in the song as I have heard that song before and there is no ringing, like what I heard

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's almost like there is 2 recordings of the same song stacked on top of each other

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Audio problem fixed. turns out that 2 recording were called different names and stacked on top of each other.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines