• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Book [keep getting the pictures I used in the last book included.]

New Here ,
May 04, 2018 May 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to start a new book, but I keep getting the pictures I used in the last book included.  Suggestions?  I have saved the old book.  The new book has the old book pictures and the new boo pictures in the botton strip.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 05, 2018 May 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have a saved book collection for the old book then simply use the clear layout button.

You can either drag images from the filmstrip into the blank pages or use auto-flow.

Save as a new book collection.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 05, 2018 May 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am seeing the same problem!

Try first placing the selected photos in a standard Collection, select these and open the Book module.

I found that a 'new' collection gave the 'old' photos, but if I then selected another collection I only saw the photos in that collection.

My only suggestion is to click the [Clear Book] tab above the main window, or click the [Clear Layout] button in the Auto Layout panel  and you may then only see the selected photos.

I do not know if the bug has been reported at- Lightroom Classic CC | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines