• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Index link to bookmark

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2009 Feb 13, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to link an index entry to a bookmark which I have placed in the middle of a topic. When a user clicks the index entry, I would like the text that starts at the bookmark to display at the top of the page or at least be highlighted. I don't seem to be able to do this.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,
Feb 13, 2009 Feb 13, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Welcome to our community, ndldn

It won't be possible to highlight. But to coax it to the top of the page, you need to place the cursor at the bottom of the page (Ctrl+End does this nicely) and press Enter lots of times to add "White Space" at the bottom of the topic.

Note that if your user decides to print said topic, the additional white space will likely cause an extra sheet or maybe two of paper to be "printed". Not really much of an easy way around that. It will also possibly cause an unwanted gap if you create printed docs. But for those, you might apply a conditional build tag to the white space so that it's removed when you generate printed docs.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp