Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Epson 3880 is not behaving after reinstalling windows 10

Community Beginner ,
May 06, 2018 May 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Lightroom CC Classic 7.3.1,  Photoshop CC 2018.  Windows 10 64 bit

Recently my computer "crashed" and the repair included reloading Windows 10.  I had to reload the drivers for my Epson Stylus Pro 3880 and the prints look AWFUL!  I have tried several different settings and have reloaded the drivers - but the images still look horrible.  The images have an almost metallic appearance, no saturation and almost no blacks. The problem shows with multiple Epson papers.   I have run the printer diagnostics, cleaned the jets and even swore at it.

If I connect my laptop computer to the printer,  the images print beautifully.  To me this  suggests a Windows and/or driver problem.

Can anyone  help?  Please!!

Kim Nicholas

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 16, 2018 Aug 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi KNIcholas,

We're really sorry for all the trouble and delay in our response. Could you please try printing outside Lightroom from your desktop machine and check the results.

If you get good results then, there is something is wrong with Lightroom application and you may need to reinstall Lightroom.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines