Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Membership plan license number

New Here ,
May 06, 2018 May 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe team

if in the membership plans section i choose the  '350 standard assets a month' , this means that i have 350 images usage license for one month, this plan  means i can download them and keep the license for ever, and  then having another different 350 images the next month?,

Regards

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 07, 2018 May 07, 2018

Andres,

Yes, if you purchase the '350 standard assets a month' plan for 2 months, you would have 700 different images in your license history(provided all of them are downloaded).

Note: When you purchase 350 assets a month plan and you do not download them, the unused licenses does not get carried forward to the next month since the new ones(350 assets) get added to your account. Kindly download them prior to the end of each month so that all the 350 images get saved in your license history each m

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 07, 2018 May 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Andres,

Please see the thread Re: Adobe stock extended package license plans  for more information.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Twarita

I checked the adobe thread , have a doubt, let me rephrase the question, suppose i purchase the '350 standard assets a month' license for 2 months, are theses images license accumulative, i mean, after 2 months i could have 700 different images licensed if i download all of them?

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Andres,

Yes, if you purchase the '350 standard assets a month' plan for 2 months, you would have 700 different images in your license history(provided all of them are downloaded).

Note: When you purchase 350 assets a month plan and you do not download them, the unused licenses does not get carried forward to the next month since the new ones(350 assets) get added to your account. Kindly download them prior to the end of each month so that all the 350 images get saved in your license history each month.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started