Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image doen't port from Library to Develop

New Here ,
May 07, 2018 May 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm new to lightroom so the answer might be simple but I can't seem to sort it.

I'm running Lightroom Classic v7.3.1 under Windows 7 ultmate with AMD 4.2Ghz processor, 32Gb Ram & Sapphire R9 380X 4Gb.

My problem is that when I select an image in library and move to Develop to edit it, the image is not there, just black space where it should be, but the image is present in Navigator at the top left. The same thing happens whether I change using the D key or clicking the tab.

If I select crop the image appears and allows me to crop it but when I accept the crop the image disappears again. If I exit the program and reload it then the image is there and I can edit it without any problems but if I select another image in Library I have to shut the program down and reload in order to edit it.

Can someone advise what I am doing wrong?

Thanks,

Mike

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this: Go to Preferences - Performance and turn off 'Use Graphics Processor'.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you!

That's certainly done the trick - the graphics card drivers are up to date so I guess I'll have to leave it deselected.

Performance doesn't seem too much affected but hopefully a patch will surface some time soon,

Thanks again,

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines