• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue with Adobe Acrobat DC (2015)

New Here ,
May 07, 2018 May 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i own and registered Adobe Acrobat 2015. Up till today, I had no problem using it. However, today when I tried to use it, it gave me an error that the amtlib.dll was corrupted. However, I am unable to reinstall it due to the fact my house burnt down to the ground with a total lose. This included all computer CD and DVD disks. Is there anyway I can either obtain a replacement disk or just the corrupted file?

Thanks

Ed

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 08, 2018 May 08, 2018

Try running a repair installation from the Help menu, if you're able to open the application at all.

If not, run this tool (Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - Adobe Labs ), and then re-install it from scratch.

You can get the installer from here: Download Pro or Standard versions of Acrobat DC | Non-subscription

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 08, 2018 May 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try running a repair installation from the Help menu, if you're able to open the application at all.

If not, run this tool (Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - Adobe Labs ), and then re-install it from scratch.

You can get the installer from here: Download Pro or Standard versions of Acrobat DC | Non-subscription

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines