Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Keying white background and finding fancy titles

New Here ,
May 08, 2018 May 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, couple questions.

I'm working on an intro video that mirrors the intros from "Real Housewives."  I shot the subjects in front of a white background at a studio, and then keyed it out to put an animated background in.  The issue I am having is their teeth...it will turn the color of the background. For some subjects it's great, but for some it's not.  Is there any other way to key out the background and not do that with their teeth?

Second question..is there a good add on or plug in to premiere that can let me put fancy moving big blocky titles like they do on those intros?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 08, 2018 May 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Question 1: You could use a mask in Premiere Pro and invert it.

A tutorial on keying and masking is here: Create Masks For Chroma-Keys in Adobe Premiere Pro CC - YouTube

Question 2: You can use the new essential graphics panel and the free Stock Templates to do just that. Otherwise Adobe After Effects is the application where most graphic designers create their titles.

Feature Reveal: Motion Graphics Templates for Adobe Stock | Adobe Blog

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines