• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom performance problem.

Community Beginner ,
May 06, 2018 May 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a subscription to lightroom classic.

Since the last update I can no longer work normally with lightroom. Not only is lightroom extremely slow, with almost every action he sprints in the taskbar at the top of Lightroom Classis ('reageert niet'= does not respond). For example, if I have edited photo in Photoshop and save it again in Lightroom (Ctrl + w). There is then no other way to close that lightroom and restart it. Reinstallation is not possible via Adobe Creative Cloud. What should I do????

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 08, 2018 May 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi FrankBoots,

Sorry that you're facing performance issues with Lightroom Classic CC. Could you please let us know the version of Lightroom Classic you are using, the latest is the 7.3.1 version. You may check the update in the Creative Cloud desktop app.

I'd suggest that you take a look at this documentation Optimize Lightroom performance and optimize the app's performance.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 09, 2018 May 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the latest update of lightroom classic CC (7.3.1 - 1167660). I work with a windows computer on the windows 7 - 64 bit (version 6.1.7601).

I read the "Optimize Lightroom Performance" article and all recommendations have been made.

It does not help. For example, if I have edited a photo in Photoshop and go back to either this storage in Lightroom, it will not work and lightroom will turn on tilt (report: does not respond).

I can not work with lightroom due to the performance problems. The work is accumulating. I tried to get help through a chat conversation. However, it is not possible to make contact with them. So I have a real problem.

I would love to hear from you.

Kind regards,

Frank Boots

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why can not I chat with you or someone else?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can chat with people.

Click on "Support Home" at the top of this page, then Contact Us at the bottom of the next page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I choose contact us individual, Then 3 questions:

1. What can we help you with?

Answer:  Lightroom

2. What type of issue are you experiencing?

Answer: troubleshooting

3. The option "chat" disappears. The only choice is "community-forums".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not having this problem, I can get to chat. Are you logged in? Are you a current subscriber? Maybe you are in a different country than I am (USA) where chat is not offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I live in the Netherlands / Holland. So my English is not s good.

I'm logged in now. I'm also logged in in the adobe site www.adobe.com/nl

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some time ago I had a chat session about a other problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Local time in the Netherlands ( MET = time Amsterdam, Paris, Berlin) is now 8.23 pm.

I am now leaving my studio and will be there back tomorrow at MET 8.30 am.

I have several appointments tomorrow, but I hope we can solve the problem then or at least friday.

This because I can not work without lightroom and the work is accumulating.

kind regards

Frank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please try reverting your Lightroom to version 7.2.

Install previous version of your Creative Cloud app

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 08, 2018 May 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can try downgrading your LIghtroom Classic CC to version 7.2.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your response.

I have the latest update of lightroom classic CC (7.3.1 - 1167660). I work with a windows computer on the windows 7 - 64 bit (version 6.1.7601). I read the "Optimize Lightroom Performance" article and all recommendations have been made. It does not help.

For example, if I have edited a photo in Photoshop and go back to either this storage in Lightroom, it will not work and lightroom will turn on tilt (report: does not respond)

Kind regards,

Frank Boots

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines