New Here ,
May 05, 2018 May 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm Operating on: macOS High Sierra platform

The following is what I do/what happens:

• I open Lightroom 5 and click on “Import…”
  • 'Lightroom quit unexpectedly' message appears and I cannot do anything

This happens each time now. It never use to happen so I don't know why its happening now?

I haven't had issues before, so I'm not sure what might be causing this issue.

I've been through to the Adobe technical helpdesk and they've reinstalled the application on numerous occasions via a direct link to my system but the same issue persists. It also doesn't accept my original product key code?

Can anyone advise? Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 08, 2018 May 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that you're getting an error message "Lightroom quit unexpectedly" while importing images.

Lightroom 5 has not been designed for or tested on Mac OS High Sierra and might quit unexpectedly. We recommend you to check out our "system requirements"  article here: Older versions of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom (5, 4, 3, 2, 1) system requirements and run the application in the tested and recommended environment only.

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 01, 2018 Jun 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem.  Today after LR crashed a message came up from Adobe that there was a workaround and to "Click Here".

Unfortunately the "link" does not work........

Any thoughts?

Thank you.

Ash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines