• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fotos excluídas

New Here ,
May 08, 2018 May 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exclui a pasta do iMac e tbm da lixeira, porém tratei as fotos no lightroom, o programa salva em algum local as fotos? Resumindo vejo a Foto no lightroom porem como não está mais no iMac não consigo mais utiliza-lá, e preciso destas fotos...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

English translation isn't very good. The photos are not in the Lightroom program. The photos are stored in folders on your computer. Lightroom just opens a catalog which is a database that keeps track of where your photos are stored. IF you deleted your photos then they are gone. You cannot import photos to Lightroom and then delete them. I apologize if I have misunderstood your question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If I am reading right, you deleted your images. You're seeing image previews in Lightroom and this is "fooling" you - there are ways to get images from these previews but they will be inferior: Script to extract previews of lost or deleted photos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines