• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't drag images for custom order or drag into reference photo

New Here ,
May 08, 2018 May 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom CC 7.3 using Windows 10.  I could drag photos into custom order and drag for reference view yesterday but it is not working today.  I have restarted Lighroom and still cannot drag photos.  After editing photos in Photoshop, the images are placed at the end of the photos and I am trying to put them back in seqence of file names.  Yesterday I could drag them back to their original placement, today I can't drag them.  I also can't drag and drop them to be the reference photo.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Zippyzip,

That's definitely shouldn't be happening, let us help make this right. Could you please share a screenshot of the Library module, so that we can review it at our end?

Also, could you please try resetting the preferences of Lightroom and let us know if it helps with the issue? How to set Lightroom Classic CC preferences

Regards,

Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I reset the preferences and I still cannot drag photos for a custom order

or drag a photo into reference view. Here is my screen shot

On Tue, May 8, 2018 at 8:16 PM, Sahil.Chawla <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines