• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mac Book PRO - Stamps Folder

New Here ,
May 09, 2018 May 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very perplexed.  On Windows and most Macs I have had no problems locating the Stamps folder and installing stamps.  However, a Mac Book PRO with Acrobat 10 Pro is giving me fits.

The Stamps Folder path I am aware of is supposed to be: Library/Application Support/Adobe/Acrobat/10.0_x86/Stamps

I have navigated into Library/Application Support/Adobe/Acrobat/ but there is no version folder with Stamps subfolder . . . it ends at Acrobat.

I have searched for the Stamps folder through the console (both "user" and "app") with no luck.

All other functions (including the standard dynamic and other stamps that install with Acrobat) work with no issues.

I would appreciate any assistance I can get.

BlueBenz

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may have to create a custom stamp before that folder is available. The correct folder for Acrobat X is this:

/Users/<your user name>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Acrobat/10.0/Stamps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Karl,

I saw that option but did not want to try it.  I assume it will create both the Version and Stamps folder on a custom creation . . . I can then install my stamps and then return to delete.

Thank you for the prompt response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The correct path is ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/**/stamps

where ** is the version you are using - I am using DC 

Dont forget the ~ when you go folder

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 16, 2020 Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This article explains how to find the stamps folders.

https://www.pdfscripting.com/public/Installing-a-PDF-Stamp-into-Acrobat-Macintosh-and-Windows.cfm

Thom Parker - Software Developer at PDFScripting
Use the Acrobat JavaScript Reference early and often

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines