• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom stopped exporting to photoshop

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2018 Apr 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated to 7.3 on my Mac (High Sierra 10.3.4) and now I cannot export images to Photoshop for editing. Never had this issue before. Command + E should take me to Photoshop but no longer works. Tried "right" clicking and using the command from "Photo" at top.

I closed all apps, restarted computer, double checked the external editing feature in Lightroom. I didn't change anything, just updated via Adobe Cloud.

Nothing works. So frustrating. Anyone got a fix?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 10, 2018 May 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Hybridair,

Sorry that the "Edit in Photoshop" command in Lightroom is no longer opening Photoshop.

Please update to the 7.3.1 version of Lightroom Classic CC and also check that Photoshop CC should be updated to the latest version as well in the Creative Cloud desktop app. See Keeping Photoshop Up-To-Date

Take a look at this article 'Edit In Photoshop' command missing and let us know if that helps.

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines