• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Custom presets lagging since latest update

New Here ,
May 10, 2018 May 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After installing the latest Lightroom CC Classic update, I have noticed that there is a lag when making an adjustment to my custom presets. It affects both my presets from the previous version and new ones. There is no lag when adjusting the standard presets included with Lightroom. Has anyone experienced this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't noticed this in my installation. Are you making the adjustment to one photo after you apply the preset, or are you saving new settings to the preset itself?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess I should mention that the problem is occurring on my PC running Windows 10, but not my Mac. And, yes, I'm making adjustments to one photo after applying a preset. Even when I scroll over a preset, it takes about a second for the preview to show up. And when I click on a preset, it takes a second or so for it to take effect. Again, this only affects custom presets. And for what it's worth, I can hear my computer's processor "churning" to apply the preset.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you happen to update your Windows installation recently? I've heard of others having issues with a recent update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think there was an update from 7.3 to 7.3.1. I believe that's when the problems started. I can go back to 7.2, but I have done a lot of work with 7.3 that would cause issues with 7.2. I have the option of installing previous versions, including 7.3, but I'm fairly certain it would just reinstall 7.3.1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines