• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Green filter on .mov and .mp4 files when imported and placed on timeline

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2018 Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried several .mov and .mp4 files and I still get this weird green and sometimes purple filter on the video when it's in my timeline. The normal file obviously doesn't look like this and I have no problems when I plug it into an editing program like Hitfilm 4 Express. I have tried different files, different file types, started a new project, restarted Premiere Pro, restarted my PC, deleted and reinstalled the program and I still have this problem. I'm just trying to get this fixed and I don't know what is wrong. I'm sure it's something dumb that I've done but I'd love a solution. screenshot.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 04, 2018 Apr 04, 2018

That is typically a GPU problem. What is your OS/CPU/RAM/GPU data for that computer? In your Project settings, are you set for Mercury Acceleration, and if so, which option? Does this improve (if accelerated) by going to Software only mode?

And if it is a GPU issue, manually check for having the latest driver by going to the manufacturer's site and checking driver numbers for that card.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Apr 04, 2018 Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is typically a GPU problem. What is your OS/CPU/RAM/GPU data for that computer? In your Project settings, are you set for Mercury Acceleration, and if so, which option? Does this improve (if accelerated) by going to Software only mode?

And if it is a GPU issue, manually check for having the latest driver by going to the manufacturer's site and checking driver numbers for that card.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2018 Apr 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Neil you are a lifesaver! I don't pretend to understand what the difference between Software only mode and GPU Acceleration are but that fixed it! Thank you very much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 11, 2018 May 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same issue after Intel graphics driver update in March - I rolled back to earlier version. April windows update pushed the new Intel driver out again and problem came back - once again I rolled back to 2017 driver to fix the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines