• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Saving a PDF-Document takes ages or crashes

New Here ,
May 10, 2018 May 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Each time I try to save a PDF document I received per mail, it takes ages or crashes the program. What can I do?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 11, 2018 May 11, 2018

Extract the document direct from the email. You don't need Acrobat Reader for this.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 10, 2018 May 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi SabineCharlotte,

Are you trying to save pdf in Adobe Reader/ Adobe Acrobat or saving pdf in Outlook (received as an attachment) for ex.?

Also, Is there any error message when application crashes?

If using Reader or Acrobat to save the pdf, try saving another pdf file to check if it's not a file specific issue.

Also, check if an update is available for Reader/ Acrobat using "Check for updates" option under "Help" menu, reboot the machine after installing update and try again.

Thanks,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2018 May 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Shiwam

The situation: I receive an Email in mey Outlook with a PDF attached. I doubleclick the PDF which opens in Adobe Reader. Then I want to save the PDF on my computer.First it takes ages for the save window to Open. Then it sais No reaction. Then again it takes ages (up to 20 minutes) to be able to click on  save. Then again, it sais No reaction (in German Keine Rückmeldung) and it takes ages again to maybe save the documents. Führung all that time. No Action possible dich Adobe reader .

I tried the Update. No update available. 

Best regards Sabine 

Von meinem Samsung Galaxy Smartphone gesendet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 11, 2018 May 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Extract the document direct from the email. You don't need Acrobat Reader for this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines